Japanese Silk Necktie in Indigo Plaid
This variant is currently sold out
This silk is woven with Heritage. Imported directly from Osaka, Japan, this vintage Japanese textile has been chosen for its extremely high quality weave and its bold, authentic design. Handcrafted in a single limited batch, each piece is a pice of art, coming with it’s own edition number.
East meets west in this plaid necktie, crafted from a Heritage Japanese Silk. Woven of ‘Tsumugi’ Silk ( similar to a raw silk ), this tie owns a subtle sheen, complimented by saturated tones of indigo and crimson.
- 2.5” - 3.5" At widest point
- 100% Vintage Japanese Silk ( 1960’s - 1980’s )
- Lined with 100% Japanese Silk
- Individually hand-cut / stitched
- Fabric imported from : Osaka, Japan
- 58" Long ( custom lengths available )
- Medium steam-iron
- Dry Clean Only
2.5" width shown