This scarf is woven with Heritage.
Months of research and scouting led to this vintage Japanese silk, chosen for its extremely high quality and its bold, authentic design. Handcrafted in a single limited batch, each silk scarf is it’s own work of art and comes with it’s own edition number.
Hand dyed patterns, intricate shibori detail and subtle woven texture makes this vintage Japanese silk scarf unlike any other. Each have been woven in a modified Japanese ‘Chirimen' technique to combine the feel of a silk charmeuse with the wrinkle-resistance of a crepe to make a luxurious, easy piece of wearable art.
- 100% Vintage Japanese silk
- Measures 76” x 14”
- Raw edge ( hemmed available upon request )
- Small batch / Handcrafted
- Hand-dyed patterns / shibori detail
- Imported silk from Hiroshima, Japan
- Dry Clean Only