Japanese Wool Necktie in Horizon Stripe
This wool is woven with Heritage. Imported directly from Osaka, Japan, this vintage Japanese textile has been chosen for its extremely high quality weave and its bold, authentic design. Handcrafted in a single limited batch, each piece is a pice of art, coming with it’s own edition number.
This vintage Japanese wool necktie rivals the clean sophistication of Super 130’s woolens of modern European and Australian mills. Mindfully woven of yarn-dyed threads to create an ombre-stripe that is reminiscent of traditional Japanese ikat techniques.
- 2.5” - 3.5" At widest point
- 100% Vintage Japanese wool ( 1960’s - 1980’s )
- Lined with 100% Cotton
- Individually hand-cut / stitched
- Fabric imported from : Osaka, Japan
- 58" Long ( custom lengths available )
- Medium steam-iron
- Dry Clean Only
2.5" width shown