MAKE IT LAST
- The first time you light your candle, allow it to burn until the wax pool melts all the way to the edge; for a larger candle, this may take several hours.
- Trim your wick to 1/4” before each light. Removing the Carbon Buildup will not only help your candle burn cleaner, but also Longer with a more consistent fragrance.
- Keep lit candles away from drafts, fans & air vents. Burning a candle near an air current is not only a fire hazard, but will also create a bigger flame which causes your candle to burn quicker.
KEEP IT SAFE
- Burn on a sturdy, heat-safe surface. Avoid burning on surfaces like wood & fabric.
- Never leave a burning candle unattended! Extinguish all flames before leaving a room ( or going to sleep ).
- Burn candles at least 2 feet away from anything flamable ( clothing, curtains, documents )
- Do not use a burning candle as a nightlight.
- When burning multiple, Place lit candles at least 3 inches apart.
- A candle should not be burned more than 4 hours at a time. This helps create an even fragrance throw and longer lifetime.